Monday, April 8, 2013

4/08/2013 01:08:00 AM
8
About This Blog
Images of Blogger Logo


Assalammualaikum Wr. Wb

Hello buddy, meet again with me this time on About This Blog article. In this article you'll read about the history of this blog from the first time until now. So, for keep your time, just read the history about this blog below.

This blog name is Syahroonix Blog | Sharing Is Beautiful. Syahroonix is my name on virtual world. If you want to know more about me just see my biography at About Me. This blog had been created on April 01 2013. This blog is the second blog i've created. My first blog is Syahroonix Blog | Just For Fun And Sharing. Every blog must have a niche for they're blog, right? So, this blog niche is Sharing Information. I will try to make you feel comfortable on my blog. So, i will give the best here.

Truely, only me who make this blog. But, this blog isn't Personal Blog. I am let you to send your idea to this blog. You can send your idea for this blog on Your Idea, or send an article for this blog on Send Article. For you who send many much article to this blog will be my Guest Writter and will be get paid for every article who have you post on this blog. But, only if the post good, get many much comment and get minimal 10 G+ from visitor.

Because i'm from Indonesian, so this blog not only with English language. But, you can send an article with Indonesian Language too. So, come on give your inspiration article here and get paid for that. About the paid i dont lie. But, maybe will be not too much. I will send it via Pulse (Only Indonesian Operator), and Paypal.

In this year, this blog will be focus to Blogging labels. Everything about Blogging will be post at here. So, for you have an idea about Blogging you want to sharing. Just share at here. My target for this blog is get Pagerank 1 in 3 month, and get 10.000.000+ on Alexa Rank. So, for achived my target i ask for your help buddy.

Hey, i forget to ask to you about my reason make this blog. Do you want to know? If you want to know i will tell you. Because i want to get many new friends and get new experience. I am an Indonesian blogger. But, who's know that maybe i will be a success man next day. And everyone in the world will be knowing me. Amiin. I think my first blog is fail, so from this blog i will make my visitor proud. So how do you think about my reason?

For prove that i am serious to this blog. I will very careful to protect this blog from bad article, SPAM comment and i will always find the plagiator of this blog. But, i hope what i do for you get a positive response from you. I just need your support (Click advertisment, Comment Article, Share Article, G+ Click Button). So, if you want to support this blog, you can click my  advertisment here. Every you click the advertisement that mean you give $0.01 to me and this blog. For you who have been supported me, i give many much thanks to you.

So, maybe that's all the article of About This Blog. I hope this article will be a good start for this blog keep moving foward. Dont forget to leave a comment and read the others article from this blog. Thanks for your coming, dont forget to come back later and Happy Reading / Happy Blogging.

Best Regard,



-[*Blogger*]-Syahroonix™
Newer Post PreviousThis is the last post.

8 comments:

  1. I like this blog.
    Tag line: Sharing is beauty.
    Are you sure ?
    What about "The beauty of sharing"
    Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad to hear that you like this blog. :-)
      I think the beauty of sharing is good, but to much long words :)

      The mean is when we are sharing about something, we just like give a new information make world more beauty. (o)

      cheer Warm regard too from me. :)

      Delete
  2. Keren sob artikelnya

    Coment back yaa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok gan terima kasih atas kunjungannya!! :)

      Ane OTW ke blog agan!! :)

      Delete
  3. I am actually using Photo Collage Maker software and it is super user-friendly. I like it a lot <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terkadang saya juga bingung membedakan antara cinta dan kasih sayang.. mantap dah ulasannya :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah mantep gan infonya..
    jadi bisa tau cari wanita yang bner bner idaman :-d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirain Albert Einstein nya yang jadi profesor nya dan juragan jadi mahasiswanya.. :d

    ReplyDelete