Monday, April 8, 2013

4/08/2013 09:32:00 AM
4
About Me
Syahroonix Photos With Effect Matrix
Assalammualaikum Wr. Wb

Hello buddy, welcome to the About Me article. After i had talk About This Blog later. Now, the time for me to tell you about the owner of this blog. That's me. So, just save your time. Let we to the point ok?

My name's Akhmad Syahroni. But, you dont need to call me with my full name. You can call me with Akhmad, Roni, Syahroni or the better is Syahroonix. I made this blog when i am 15 years old. I am born at Bandung on 26 November 1997. Now, i've school at SHS 5 Cimahi. I hope we don't talk about face. But, in order that you not angered i will tell you about me too. I am a little boy with 159 cm height, and 52 kg weight. My face isn't different like Will Smith but, when he was accidentally crashed into train. So bad. If you said me handsome that mean you're blind. Just Kidding.

Now, i want to tell you about my hobby. Everyone have their own hobbies. So, i have some hobbies i like to do. Like the other man, i like playing football. My second hobby is adventuring. I am very like adventure so much. Third, i very like Blogging. Although i still newbie on Blogging world or blogger call with Blogsphere. But, i still like blogging so much. Especially if we talk about SEO. I like edit my blog to be SEO and competed with other blogger to be number one one search engine result. But, until this time i still can't do that. So sad :'( But, i will keep try it until i get what i want.

If we talking About Me, will be not comprehensive if we not talking about my predilection. Get started from my favorite food, favorite drink, and many the other else. Ok, first about my favorite food. I am is an Indonesian people. So, indirectly i like Indonesian food. But, the most favorite food is Fried Rice with omelette. Now my favorite drink. My favorite drink is so simple. I like tea and Choco milk. If you have choco milk, you need to becareful because i will ask several of that. Hahaha.

Like you know, every people must have a dream in his live, right? I have a great dream. I want to make a super blog who have 5000 visitor a day, have a pagerank 3 or more and Alexa Rank 100.000+, And have perqusite from my blog. Although that would be impossible, but i still believe that i can achieve that someday later.

Maybe just that a little bit of me. For the other information About Me could be asked on comment. Dont forget to read the other article ok. If you like this article, please click G+ button below this article ok. Thanks

Best Regard,


-[*Blogger*]-Syahroonix™

4 comments:

  1. Hei Akhmad Syahroni, Warm Regards from me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei Septian Rusolihin, warm regard for you too.... :)

      Delete
  2. haha good luck on blogging bro

    ReplyDelete